GENERAL CONTRACTING CONDITIONS FOR E-COMMERCE
https://www.ticketlop.es/ (hereinafter, the Website) is a website owned by Ticketlopsystem, S.L., hereinafter THE OWNER, with CIF / NIF No.: B76317064 and registered office at: C/ Triana 4, 1a Planta, C.P. 35002 - Las Palmas De Gran Canaria (Las Palmas).
The access, reproduction and use of the services of the Web requires the prior acceptance of the current Conditions of Use at any time; THE OWNER reserves the right to modify said Conditions when it deems appropriate, by publishing the new text on the Web.
It is the responsibility of the user to know the Conditions of Use before accessing the products and services of the Web; In case of not being satisfied with them, we beg you, refrain from using it.
The Web is a work composed of various integrated and inseparable elements (text, illustrations, photographs, animated images, videos, computer programs, including html codes of the website, etc.), whose Intellectual Property corresponds to THE OWNER, except with regard to those materials obtained under license from third parties.
THE OWNER and its licensors retain at all times the Intellectual Property on the Web and on the different elements that compose it, individually considered, in all the copies made (whatever the medium to which they are incorporated), granting on them only the rights of use that are described below. Any right that is not expressly assigned is understood to be reserved.
In addition to the above, THE OWNER is responsible for the selection, design of the structure and layout of the contents of the Website, as well as who has taken the initiative and assumed the risk of making substantial investments aimed at obtaining, digitizing and presenting of the same, corresponding, therefore, the protection that Article 12 and Title VIII of Book II of the Intellectual Property Law may grant on the website, considered as a database.
THE OWNER is also the sole owner of the graphic design and image of the Web, reserving the pertinent legal actions that may correspond against the persons who perform imitations or unfair uses thereof.
WEB CONTENTS AND DOWNLOADS. USES PERMITTED AND PROHIBITED.
It is allowed:
- Web browsing, that is, access and display of the same in a device, being authorized any temporary or accessory reproduction, provided that it is not voluntary and forms an integral and essential part of the technology transmission process. Browsing certain sections of the Web requires prior registration.
- Benefit (after registration) of the services and advantages provided by THE OWNER through the Website to its users, under the conditions expressly indicated in the different sections.
It is strictly prohibited:
- Any operations regarding the Web, its contents, downloaded products and copies of all of them that are contrary to the Law, good customs and good faith.
- Any use outside the personal and private sphere, especially those that have commercial or professional purposes, including the sending of advertising or messages and the collection and processing of data from third parties.
- Any type of extraction, public communication and / or transmission, total or partial, by any means, outside the private scope of permitted use and, especially, its incorporation to any other work, including web pages, collections or databases. The publication in media of the materials susceptible to downloading the Press Room section is exempt from this prohibition.
- The removal, concealment or falsification of notices and warnings about the Intellectual or Industrial Property of the Web or any of the products provided through it.
- The operations and activities expressly prohibited in any other sections of these General Conditions and, in general, any that may prejudice the normal functioning of the Website, to other users or to any third party.
LINKS TO THE WEB
It is authorized the establishment of links and hyperlinks to the Web from other pages or websites, provided that they are not made in a way that harms the public and brand image of THE OWNER, the Web or any of the people and products to which reference is made in it. In the establishment of links to the Web, the use of techniques that imply confusion over the identity and ownership of the contents, such as framing or others, is expressly prohibited.
Is prohibited the establishment of links from websites or pages whose contents promote or advocate, directly or indirectly, any type of violence, discrimination, pornography or illegal activity. Likewise, the establishment of links for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited.
In the creation of the links is expressly forbidden the use of elements extracted from the Web, without the prior and express consent of THE OWNER.
Under no circumstances may links to the Website from third party websites or websites imply relations between THE OWNER and their owners, nor does it imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by THE OWNER about them, so THE OWNER does not will be responsible at all regarding its content and lawfulness.
CONTENTS AND USER BEHAVIOUR
As a client or user of the Website, you agree to make appropriate use of the content and services offered through it and not to use them to:
- Engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic nature that advocates terrorism or violates human rights.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of THE OWNER, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Disseminate contents that attempt against the image and reputation of THE OWNER or third parties.
- Attempt against the rights of Intellectual Property, Industrial, image, honor or others that correspond to THE OWNER or third parties.
THE OWNER will have full freedom of decision on whether the collaborations and messages are finally published on the Web or not, being entitled to withdraw them when deemed appropriate.
The customer has 14 calendar days from the receipt of the order to voluntarily withdraw their purchase, without any penalty and without giving reasons.
The purchase must be returned with all its products. In any case and for hygiene reasons, the returned products must be in perfect condition, unused, in their original packaging, with the seal and with all their accessories.
The client must assume the costs of the return shipping. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
The customer will be responsible for ensuring that both the product and its packaging arrive in perfect condition, being necessary to pack the articles in an appropriate manner, in order to avoid possible deterioration during transport.
Once the return package is received, we will verify its status and at the moment we check that both the returned items, as well as possible accessories, samples, promotional gifts and documentation, are complete and in perfect condition, we will send the customer an email to notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
The reimbursement of all payments received for the purchase, including delivery costs, will be made within 14 calendar days following the withdrawal. The refund will be processed through the same means of payment used by the client for the initial transaction.
We reserve the right to withhold reimbursement until we have received the products or until the client has presented proof of the return of the same, depending on which condition is met first. We will not make the refund if the product has been used.
In the event that the customer receives a wrong product or in poor condition, or in case of loss or damage of products by the transport company, the customer may request its return and / or replacement, within 14 calendar days after to the delivery of it. In this case, we are committed to assume the costs of sending the return and we will pick up the defective product and / or return the missing product for another identical product at no additional cost to the customer.
CHANGE AND RETURN POLICY
To request a product change, the customer must contact customer service within 14 calendar days after receiving the order.
For reasons of health and hygiene, products that have been unsealed or used after delivery will not be accepted, so they must be in perfect condition and under the same conditions in which they were received.
In case of returns, the shipping and collection costs will be borne by the customer. Shipping will not be accepted under any circumstances.
In the event that the product to be exchanged has a higher price than the one previously purchased, the customer must pay the difference in value. If, on the other hand, the new product has a lower price than the one previously purchased, the difference in the amount will not be returned in cash, but will be made in the form of a gift voucher to be used in your next purchase.
To manage any type of return or exchange of products purchased in https://www.ticketlop.es/ the customer must contact our Customer Service by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the telephone , whose schedule of attention to the public is of.
The customer must indicate the order number and we will tell you exactly all the steps to follow. We also inform you that we will not accept changes or returns that have not been previously communicated through the indicated channels.
The customer can cancel the order without any charge and without giving any reason, should contact as soon as possible with customer service on the phone: , or through the following email address: email@example.com.
If the order has not left our stores, we will cancel it without problem, but if the order is already on the way, we will have to wait to receive it back and once confirmed the receipt of the same, the amount of the product will be refunded less the expenses of Shipping and return will be carried in the same form of payment used in the purchase.
THE OWNER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on the Web, may change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it, as the way in which they appear presented or located.
Although THE OWNER will make its best efforts to keep the information contained in the Web updated and free of errors, does not offer any guarantee regarding its accuracy and updating. Neither is it possible to obtain any result or specific purpose, so access to and use of the Website is the exclusive responsibility of the users and customers.